Saturday 11 September 2010

Instant Boost Skin Tonic - shaken not stirred

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

When I was a child I always used to love using my ma's Anne French cleanser and cucumber toner. I didn't know what the purpose of the toner was then but I loved that fresh and clean feeling after using toner. I don't think there is much focus around toner these days because there are so many great products which cleanse and tone in one.

However, I thoroughly enjoy using Liz Earle's Instant Boost Skin Tonic. This heavenly scented floral tonic revatilises my skin when I need instant radiance. It's alcohol-free so non-drying like toners I've used in the past and it adds a fine layer of moisture. 

I like to use this at night after cleansing and in the morning before I put  my make up on. 

Key ingredients

Naturally sourced Vitamin E
Organic Aloe Vera
Rose-scented Geranium

This fabulous tonic also comes in a spritzer, perfect for travelling and holidays.

200ml bottle (in picture) costs £11.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...