Saturday 11 September 2010

It's all in the eyes..thanks to the lashes

Get ready for image upload-overload...I am astonished at how this product actually works! You may remember in a previous post that I have been testing out the Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancer. Well, here I present to you the results after only 3 weeks of using Trish McEvoy's Lash Enhancer Nighttime Conditioning Treatment.




I went to work this week WITHOUT mascara and it felt so good, nobody even noticed, that's how good my eyelashes look, I am so impressed. This is definitly one of my Make Up IT Girl Star Products - AMAZING! I never imagined I would be able to have naturally thick, healthy looking long lashes and now I have, thanks to the wonderful Trish McEvoy!

I am going to have to add this product to my night time regime forever. These are the results after just three weeks, I noticed that my lashes looked thicker after just two weeks. I will continue using it for the recommended six weeks (so another three weeks to go) and I'll report back with the results.

Trish - you're a legend!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...