Tuesday 28 September 2010

Dull lifeless hair?


Nope, this is NOT a L'Oreal advert but seriously, if you're hair is a bit on the dull side, prone to frizz breakouts and you just want silky smooth hair? You have got to get the Moroccanoil Hair Mask, it's enriched with Argan Oil and after just one use, my hair is silky and smooth.

I'll be using this as my once a week treat to maintain my frizz-free hair. I even got caught in the rain yesterday and my hair didn't frizz up. My friend is getting my the actual oil as well from her local wholesalers. I think it's available to buy from http://www.lookfantastic.com/. Please let me know if you guys have seen this brand anywhere else. It's truly amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the oil is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    I was wondering if you are still using this product and if you are still happy with it?

    Have you used any of the other products? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...