Tuesday 28 September 2010

Brighten up your skin in 60 seconds with Liz Earle


I’ve been using the Brightening Treatment Mask by Liz Earle for a few weeks now. I believe in testing products out for at least a week or two to decide whether I love it or not and I’m happy to announce that this is another one of my star products.

I love how this face mask comes with a muslin cloth because that’s something that can annoy me about face masks when they’re very rich and creamy – trying to rinse it off and it just moves around my face, as well as making a mess with splashes of face mask-water everywhere.

During the week I have been mixing the mask with Liz Earle’s Cleanse & Polish to give my skin a little boost, I must say, I’m completely addicted to this new formula now!

The Brightening Treatment Mask has been designed for skin when it needs a quick fix, it’s packed with naturally active ingredients such as organic aloe vera, purifying white clay and toning witch hazel. The camphor oil stimulates skin and sweet almond oil softens and smoothes.

How to use;

Use in the morning or whenever a quick fix is needed. Apply one pump to clean, dry
skin. Leave for between 30 seconds and two minutes. Soak the soft, pure muslin cloth
provided in hand-hot water and gently wipe away.

RRP:

50ml pump Starter Kit + muslin cloth £12.75

50ml pump £12.00

1 comment:

  1. You made some good points there. I checked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found
    most people will go along with your views on this web site.



    Feel free to visit my web site - Truvisage Skin Care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...