Friday 16 October 2009

Laura Mercier Pressed Mineral Powder


Now I must admit, I am a HUGE fan and avid user of Laura Mercier's fabulous products. I have been using her tinted moisturiser for YEARS! and I've always been afraid of heavy foundations after using them on clients in my make up artist days.
However, I felt like a change so thought I'd try the mineral foundation, which comes in a pressed powder form (as pictured) or a loose powder version (which lasts longer so it's better value for money if you're not clumsy).
This product is brilliant, it has a natural finish and you can layer it on (within reason) and you can't even tell you're wearing foundation! It is best used with either the Laura Mercier face brush or the mineral foundation brush, they are both stubby brushes made from real hair. I've had my Laura Mercier brushes for 8 years now and as long as you look after them, they last! I wash mine with shampoo and condition them, then let them dry naturally. The sponge that comes with the product is only really useful for top ups throughout the day.
I'll post some pics up of how good it looks! So, for now au revoir and I'll be back with my next fave beauty product.
Mwah,
Farrah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...