Monday 26 October 2009

Days are shorter, nights are longer so I guess it's 7 Hour Cream...

Gooooooooooooooooooood Morning Guys and Dolls,

How are you all on this fine, grey Monday morning?

Well, I've been a busy bee researching and contacting people about harmful ingredients in beauty products, so watch out for that bog, will be coming soooooooon...

For today's blog, I just wanted to share a must-have for Winter skin. If you're like me and you get chapped lips and dry skin in these harsh Winter months, I can highly recommend Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream, I know you must be sick of it being called 'the beauty industry's best kept secret' (well obviously not, with all the press coverage it gets) but I pulled my tube out of my winter make up collection and just smothered it all over my lips! It felt so good, it was like devouring a big cream cake (which I did for brekky this morning), my lips were instantly lubricated and healed!!! Well done Liz Arden!!

At the moment, there is the retro limited edition packaging which is really hot but it does the same job whether it's in a fancy pot or the plain tube, but for those of you who are collectors then you might want to buy one but not use it and hope you'll be able to auction it off in the farawy future.

So, there are the lipstick versions of 8 Hour Cream (in clear and tints) or if you're like me and put it everywhere (eyelids, cheekbones, lips, hands) then you'll be better off buying the tube.













It's also good for sunburn, minor skin irritations and there are a whole range of products in the Eight Hour range from hand cream to sun protection. HAVE FUN!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...