Friday 23 October 2009

Could she be the most beautiful girl in the World?

Good afternoon guys and gals,

Yes, Idid say GUYS, I know you guys love reading my blog too, well today I've got some eye candy for y'all.
I know this isn't about make up or skincare but I think this girl is BEAUTIFUL! and I just wanted to share her with you.

A good mate of mine, Amit is a photographer and he is actually flying out to Poland (her country) to do a shoot with her, she has worked for a range of big name clients and has also appeared in Vogue (all that and she's only 19).

Let me introduce you to Alex...














Some facts;

* Alex is only 5ft 5 (only 1 inch taller than me, proof you don't have to be super tall
* She's got a 23 inch waist!!!
* She is very down to Earth considering how successful she is.
Amit is always on the lookout for 'the next big thing' and he does have a good eye for talent! Got one more thing to do before I go, I can't leave the ladies without some eye candy can I? Enjoy. xxx(One of the male models Amit will be working with)



Let me know what you think and if you think you could be the 'next big thing'.
To see more of Amit's work, visit www.myspace.com/amit108

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...