Wednesday 2 March 2011

BIOeffect Serum 6 weeks on: The source of youthful radiant skin!

I orginally blogged about BIOeffect in January here.

Serums are set to be a huge trend this year. We all want high performance skincare products that promise long-term results...BIOeffect sure fulfills all of the above, in my opinion.

I have been using this powerful serum for just over 6 weeks, I did start off using it day AND night because my skin was so dehyrdated from the combo of the 'big freeze', air con at work and central heating at home. However, I found that using BIOeffect day and night regulated my skin back to it's former self, so after 3 weeks, I used it only at night.

I must admit, throughout the last 3 weeks, I have neglected using it a few nights when I have been away from home or stayed out late and trust me, I certainly noticed a HUGE difference! I discovered that when using BIOeffect at night, I would wake up with plumper, smoother skin and without it, I would look drawn and tired.

I can't comment on if it has treated/prevented signs of ageing, as I guess that will become clearer over a longer period of time. However, I have decided to make BIOeffect a regular beauty purchase for my skin's future, so I guess in 10 year's time we will really be able to see the results!

Have you tried BIOeffect? What do you think?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...