Tuesday 3 November 2009

Perfect face begins with a perfect base

Hiya,

Everyone wants great skin, so the question is how do we get it? This is Part 1 of 'Perfect face begins with a perfect base'.

Well, it might be obvious but it all starts with a good diet and great skincare regime. I personally have a terrible diet, I don't drink litres of water, I indulge on chocolate and cake because I am a very fussy eater and rarely eat fruit unless I make a smoothie, so what's the secret to my skin? I don't have flawless skin but all credit is due to the Queen of Skincare- Eve Lom.

I have been using Eve Lom for years now, I always remember the first time I used it, I was so frightened because I was told I would have a 'huge breakout', but I didn't. Some first time users do breakout because their skin may be congested so Eve Lom unclogs pores and decongests skin, bringing all the rubbish to the surface of the skin.



So, back to Eve Lom...well, it's a creamy cleanser which cleanses, tones and exfoliates the skin, it's made from four powerful oils; Eucalyptus, Egyptian Chamomile, Hops and Clove. It comes with a specially woven muslin cloth (100% cotton), it's used with the cleanser to improve circulation while cleansing and gently exfoliates the skin.

It comes in different sizes, I buy the largest pot and it lasts me ages, it comes with two muslin cloths too.

The fabulous thing about Eve Lom is because she knows you'll love the cleanser, she does a starter kit, so it comes with mini versions of the cleanser, a moisturiser, TLC cream etc to give you a taster of the products without spending a lot of money.

The product is suitable for all skin types and I swear by it! So, even with my diet which lacks everything good, Eve Lom is my saviour!

Watch out for Part 2 of 'Perfect face begins with a perfect base', where I'll be talking about fabulous bases once you've got a good skincare regime.

Au revoir and Bon nuit,

Farrah

x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...