Tuesday 15 November 2011

Pomegranate the Superfruit


I don't personally have oily skin (I wish I did), however my sister does and she has been testing out KORRES Pomegranate Tonic Lotion.

Pomegranates are rich in Potassium, Folic Acid, Vitamins and Antioxidants (three times more than red wine or green tea) hence being hailed the superfruit.

KORRES Pomegranate Tonic Lotion tightens the pores and rejuvenates the skin. Alpine Willowherb regulates sebum production and gives a matte finish.


My sister who suffers with extremely oily skin has experienced brilliant results using this with her Gaia Raw Night Cream.


The large bottle is also great value (along with all of KORRES wonderful natural and beautifully smelling products) and costs £14.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...