Monday 1 November 2010

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's Superskin!

Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate
No wonder argan oil in known as the ‘gold of Morocco’. It’s a golden oil rich in natural vitamin E. I am using it on my hair, my body and now my face. My hair is shiny and my skin feels nourished and looks radiant. I wanted to wait for a few weeks before I posted this review. I have been using the Superskin Concentrate by Liz Earle for a month now and it’s a truly wonderful product. I use it every night after washing my face and I noticed a difference within the first few days of using it.

Superskin Concentrate is an aromatic, intensive nourisher for the face, neck and décolletage. Specially formulated with 100% pure plant oils, such as organic rosehip oil to help repair, rich argan oil to nourish, neroli to calm and soothe, and essential oils of lavender, chamomile and natural source vitamin E, to nourish and protect skin.

I massage it into my skin each night (the smell helps me fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow) and when I wake up, my skin feels smooth and looks plump and radiant, which is a great base for my make up. There was one night where I was so tired, I didn’t use it. I regretted that the next day, I could really notice the difference. This is now my night time must-have treatment. It’s so rich and sinks into skin effortlessly, you only need two pumps for the whole, face, neck and décolleté.

Use oil as a night time nourisher to help plump, rebalance and smoothe skin.

How to use:

For optimal results follow the specific facial massage techniques below to help clear toxins, reduce puffiness, boost circulation, encourage cell renewal and aid lymphatic drainage:

Step 1: Warm a small amount of Superskin Concentrate in your hands and breathe in the aromatic aroma. Then massage onto the skin with up upward and outward movements using firm pressure.

Step 2: With your fingertips, lightly smooth in an outward circular direction along the
cheekbones to above the eyebrows.

Step 3: Finish by gently sweeping your hands up the neck and over the décolletage.

Can also be used to prevent dehydration on long-haul flights, to rescue sun parched skin, nourish dry skin and can also be used to rebalance combination and oily skin.

28ml glass bottle costs £37.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...