Monday 8 November 2010

Boob lift spray

I have been using the LIERAC bust lift spray for around three weeks now. It's become a part of my morning routine after moisturising, I just spray my bust area and it sinks in right away - don't even have to rub it in.

I must warn you, the picture you're about to see was NOT planned..my sister Zorra was being a paparazzi pervert, snapping away at boobs and butts. When I saw the picture on facebook, I noticed the skin on my decolette was looking rather radiant and then it hit me, this is clearly the result of using the LIERAC bust spray everyday.



I'll be using this all year round now to prevent the 'wrinkly chest' look I really dislike. Check out the original post to learn more about LIERAC here.

I have to add that I LOVE the Marlies Dekkers bra above, from Apartment C.

What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha, it's a combo of being hormonal and excellent underwear.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello there lol. Whatever you are doing seems to be paying off. Unfortunately for me no amount of cream or wonder spray is going to make me look like that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, you're so kind. I've noticed the skin is nicer rather than an increase in bust size, this spray is more of a post holiday treatment after baking in the sun, but I just like how it's made my skin look nice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...