Friday 13 August 2010

Battle of the lashes: Day 3





(Avon Super extend mascara)

This week I have been testing out different mascaras that claim different things. So far, they have all been impressive (my favourite being the Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara). However, Avon isn't a brand I would usually go for but after trying out some of their mascaras, I am definitely a convert.

I tried out the Super extend mascara today and like it says, it definitely did extend my poor excuse for lashes.The brush was quite thin, especially in comparison to the Super shock mascara, however, don't let the size of the brush fool you, it did its job very well. Throughout the day, my eyelashes did start to look a bit flakey but the length was still there.

Removing it is the same as every other mascara, bit messy but I guess that's a minor flaw considering the results you get.

My scores for Super extend;

Instant result factor: 7/10
Durability: 6/10
Removal: 5/10

Best for: (short thick) lashes that just need length.

Overall score for Avon's Super extend mascara is 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...