Friday 20 May 2011

The cat that got the orange creme

Gosh I haven't blogged in the longest, ever since blogger screwed me over and lost all of my drafts!

Anyway, I might be adopting a new approach to blogging, which is to blog in only 140 characters, like a tweet..at least that way I can always blog on the go. What do you think?

Here's the first..

Leopard ring by evol heist, lips by Terry gloss delectation in 7 mandarina pschitt and nails are revlon's tropical temptation.








- Posted using BlogPress

3 comments:

  1. Interesting new approach to blogging. I LOVE that ring!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, awwwww thanks Lou. Just makes blogging easier whilst on the go.

    Going to try it out for a few weeks and see how it goes, if it doesn't work, I'll revert back to the good ol' way.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea of blogging on the go! Tropical Temptation is on my list already and I'm loving that gloss to go with it. I do have a coral by Terry gloss but it's a much paler version.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...