Saturday 28 May 2011

Alfresco - the ONLY perfume repellent in the world!

I was at a networking event the other night (the same night, my phone got drenched by the monsoon on the King's Road, which has left me phone-less until next week - that's another story) and I met such a cool lady with a unique product....but before I continue, I must ask...

Do you get eaten alive by mosquitos and other foreign bugs abroad? I DO!

I have tried everything you can think of, every type of insect repellent in Boots, eating garlic, marmite..smothering vaseline on my skin to prevent bites. You name it, I have done it. Bugs abroad LOVE my british blood, they are like vampires, drink to their heart's content, leaving me with awful itching and unsightly lumps and bumps.

I was in the Maldives this time last year, I thought I would be safe in my water villa....boy, was I wrong. I don't know what was feasting on me (I didn't see mosquitos) but whatever it/they was/were, I suffered.

I want to shout out from the rooftops about the ONLY perfume repellent in the world - Alfresco! I am actually embarrased I did not know of it before meeting the creator, Sarah-Lou Morris (a lovely warm and friendly woman who was a volunteer at the Chelsea Physic Garden where she was inspired to create this innovation in bug repellent). 

The Alfresco range consists of a moisturiser and perfume including pocket sized versions. The perfume smells so good, I would actually wear this as my daily perfume, it's fresh and flowery and as it settles it smells subtly spicey. Beautiful!

Key ingredients: Melissa, Geranium and Lavender. 

The Alfresco range has been tested and approved by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and is safe for everyone to use including babies and children.

Celebs are also fans of Alfresco, the cast of 'Die Another Day', 'Captain Corelli's Mandolin', 'Anna and the King', and 'The Horse Whisperer' have all used Alfresco to keep those nasty bags away.

If you're off on your hols, visit www.alfrescoshop.com to keep your tan bump and itch free.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm excited to hear about this as, like you, I get eaten alive on holidays! I also have allergic reactions to most bites so they swell up like eggs - attractive not!

    Will definitely check out Alfresco before we go to Croatia in the summer.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice blog!I’m an instant fan, I have bookmarked you and I’ll be checking back on a regular.See u.Thanks Again. Will read on…

    Flame Retardant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i could assume
    you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

    My weblog: Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    We are conducting Free Webinar on ALFRESCO in coming 20th July.For more details Kindly contact
    Saurabh +918553576305
    Email-saurabh@maxmunus.com
    Skype-saurabhmaxmunus
    Website- www.maxmunus.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...