Saturday 14 May 2011

Treat Emo Skin with Natura Bisse's Intensive Tolerance Booster

When I first started blogging, I did a post called ‘Is your skin feeling emotional?’ It was about how skin can become sensitive due to a number of factors such as the environment and from what we are putting on our skin and into our body.

I have discovered the ultimate product which will de-sensitise your skin, you don’t believe me do you?


Everyone I know complains about having sensitive skin, my good friend Pippa didn’t believe me either, she has the most sensitive skin I have ever come across in my life! She can’t even use baby products or aqueous creams on her skin, it is really that sensitive. Pip is in her late twenties and is desperate to start using anti-ageing products but she can’t and she also feels like her skin is ageing, a term called ‘inflamm-aging’. Pippa refused to test this product out until I explained what this beauty has been designed to do.

The product

Natura Bisse have created a complex targeting inflammation; PRO-TOLERANCE PEPTIDE COMPLEX.

Intensive Tolerance Booster, part of the Natura Bisse nb:ceutical collection, is a multi-defence repairing serum that reinforces the skin’s natural barrier while soothing and deeply moisturising damaged skin.


Delightful light peachy serum which smells divine

absorbs instantly

Inflamm-aging

Back to the term ‘inflamm-aging’, this is linked to causing skin sensitivity. Although inflammation is a self-defence mechanism that repairs damaged tissue when triggered, there is another kind of inflammation on an internal level (silent inflammation) which is not visible and is extremely damaging if it becomes chronic (it damages and weakens the structure of the skin, causing it to lose these self-defence capabilities, resulting in sensitivity), the result is skin prone to premature ageing.

Natura Bisse have been able to create the nb:ceutical range as a result of the recent discovery between chronic micro inflammation, skin sensitivity and premature ageing.

After Pippa had tried this product, she came to see me the very next day glowing and beaming with excitement. I assumed she didn’t try the product and had something else exciting to tell me. This is what she said; 

Pippa’s review

“This serum is unbelievable! I was so sceptical and scared at the same time to try something so advanced, I was sure that it would irritate my skin further. I literally cannot use anything on my skin, but the intensive tolerance booster soothed the discomfort I regularly suffer and treated the redness, which I suffer from daily. 

It also smells heavenly, it’s really light which I love, as I dislike heavy creams. It feels more like a lotion than a serum which I also love. I applied it the night before and awoke with calm clear skin, no redness in sight.

I cannot believe how scared I was to try this product because literally everything else makes me react, Farrah assured me it would work and now I am in love with it but will have to save up for the next 3 months to afford to buy one.

I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin! I love it!”

RRP: £205 (worth every penny)

This range of Natura Bisse products are available exclusively at Harrods and  Selfridges.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...