Sunday 9 May 2010

The 007 in Mascara's

I have been waiting to get my manicured hands on the Belvada Noir mascara for a while and it finally arrived a week ago.

One word, WOW!

There is so much to say about this mascara, so I'll start with my favourite point.

I have blogged in the past about how toxic make up can get, especially mascara. Well, the unique, air tight packaging has my vote for the best mascara I have ever used. It has a one hand application system which felt a bit weird at first but then I realised that my spare hand came in use to stretch my eyes to really get into those outer lashes.



This is the packaging it comes in.









The airtight cap is to the left, which you unscrew and then push the brush up which loads mascara from tip to bottom, so no pumping necessary.















Looks like a gadget a Bond Girl would pull out. Love it!








The formula for this mascara contains keratin fibres and cashmere wool and after using it for a week, I really noticed a difference compared to my usual mascara.

It's available to buy from http://www.nailsbymail.co.uk/.

Happy lashings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Farrah,

    I just wanna start by saying i am totally obsessed with your blog!!

    Would you say this Ellis Faa's mascara is better than this one?? I'm always up for trying new mascaras

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...