Tuesday 20 April 2010

Turn back time with Comfort Zone


I have discovered the wonder product of skincare treatments in  luxurious Italian skincare brand, Comfort Zone.

The Chrono Reverser Gel is the latest innovation in chemical peeling which visibly reduces wrinkles, fine lines, acne signs and dark spots within four weeks. However, unlike traditional methods of chemical peeling, skin is left deeply hydrated, silky smooth, radiant and protected against environmental damage.

I originally bought this product for my ma and noticed her skin was glowing and looked plump and revived, so I bought one for myself. The instructions state to use it every night on clean skin for four weeks. I am currently in my second week and friends have commented that my skin is positively glowing and have asked if I am wearing different make up.

Chrono Reverser Gel gives a highly advanced peeling action through the combination of a recently discovered polyhydroxy acid, stimulating cell turnover and accelerating the exfoliating process.

I'm currently preparing my skin for the Summer, so once I've finished using the Chrono-reverser, I will be using Comfort Zone's Tan Intensifier, a product which brings melanin to the surface of the skin, in preparation for tanning therefore preventing sun burn, resulting in a beautiful golden tan.

I highly recommend this product if you're getting married or to prepare skin for holiday. I'm sure it will be a celeb must-have for red carpet events.

Comfort Zone is available at spas and the Chrono Reverser Gel costs £46.95.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...