Saturday 19 June 2010

NARS-issistic

I have been a religous NARS user since I was 16 when the only way I could get my hands on the products was via Space.NK mail order (I had to fill out the order form in the back of the catalogue and send a cheque, amazing how times have changed). My first ever purchase was Baby Doll lip lacquer and Orgasm blush (I guess you can tell I was majorly influenced by SATC).

Anyway, I have fallen in love with NARS all over again and it feels oh so beautiful.I have been waiting to get my hands on the multiple tints for ages. I chose Turks & Caicos (an exotic island I've always wanted to visit). It's a gorgeous sheer coral, amazing with or without a tan, perfect for holiday and I also realised today (yep, make up on the brain) that these tints are perfect for gym bunnies wanting to look naturally radiant.They are limited edition and are so worth investing in - go get yours before they're all sold out.



(Turks & Caicos)




(Top - Cadaques, Bottom - Turks & Caicos)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...