Monday 8 February 2010

OMG it's RMK

I've always been a fan of RMK cosmetics, I love the Japanese heritage, the sleek, quirky, shiny packaging and of course the super cool products.

Rumiko, the founder of RMK has created this range with regular women in mind; make up that is easy to use and apply, not tricky or designed for make up artists use only. It's 'comfortable' make up, if that makes sense, you can buy the products and recreate the same look at home and on a daily basis- simple.

So, I'm loving the Ingenious Powder Eyes in metallic green, check it out;


It's a real sparkler and is major hot on top of a matte black eyeshadow.

I also love this trio;

These three colours are in one palette, which is amazing. The coral really compliments the dark chocolate brown for Kim Kardashian eyes. I love how you get these three colours together -staple colours for any beauty junkie's make up bag.

These are so easy to use, they're not highly pigmented which is great for newbies learning to do eye make up, so you just apply more and more as you go along rather than trying to have to rectify any mistakes.

I want to try the ingenious pencil eyeliner and the gel eyeliner next, so will give my opinion on those next time.

RMK RULES!

Mwah






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...